Download the Medics’ Inn Medical Elective Programme Details.
Participants are encouraged to sign up to the mailing list to connect with Medics’ Inn, be the first to know about of growth, community and new opportunities. To apply for the programme:
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age
- Send the following to email@example.com:
- Your CV, with a headshot photograph
- Letter of medical student status
- Completed Detailed Elective Plan
- Pay a deposit that is deductible from the total programme
- Full payment of the programme 2 months before the start date
Although a medical elective is a learning experience for undergraduate medical students, we strongly advice students to have medical indemnity and insurance for their elective. Your medical schools should provide guidance on medical indemnity and insurance that may be required for your elective.