Connect with Medics’ Inn on social media and sign up to the mailing list to stay connected with the Medics’ Inn community, subscribe to our quarterly newsletter, receive exclusive discounts on textbooks and other academic resources, be the first to know about social and professional events in the UK and Nigeria.
To apply for the Medics’ Inn Medical Elective Programme or Medics’ Inn Medical Placement Programme (package or placement only):
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age
- Read our Terms & Conditions
- Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Up to date CV
- Scanned copy of your international passport
- Letter of medical student status in English (if applicable)
- Completed Application Form
- Pay a non-refundable £200 registration fee (deducted from the total cost)
Full payment of the programme is required 1 month before your elective start date.
You will receive confirmation receipt within 48 hours of your application.
Although a medical elective is a learning experience for undergraduate medical students, we strongly advice students to have medical indemnity and insurance for their elective. Your medical schools should provide guidance on medical indemnity and insurance that may be required for your elective.